11.20.2013

20 Mile Boards - handmade wooden serving boards

For those of you who follow me on IG (and if you are not, you should!) you will be very familiar with the many wooden serving boards I use when entertaining or even when the mr. and I are enjoying a little nosh. They are so handy and create a nice, simple moment.  Cheese and charcuterie are instantly elevated on the rustic boards.  Everyone always asks about where I got my wooden boards and are instantly bummed when I tell them that my in-laws made them for me from 200+ old wood from their family farm.
 

Well, I am happy to announce that soon, you too will be able to nab a board of your own.  I have been splattering IG with tiny sneak peaks and here is another peak at these serving boards.  These are limited edition boards made from single pieces of 200+ old wood all hand done and treated with food safe bee’s wax.  I have named them the 20 Mile boards as that is the name of my husband's family farm from which the wood came.  













They are one of a kind and very limited as we only have so much wood left with which to work.  Each board is different based on the piece of wood.  Right now, I have roughly 15 boards that will be available.  I am not sure yet whether I will do a flash sale on my Chez V FB page or do it right here on the blog via pay pal.  Here’s where you come in, which method would you prefer?  Back tomorrow with more in depth details on the boards.

Help a shop-challenged sister out!

kisses,  mrs. V

6 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I say do them on the blog!! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Love these live edge boards. On the blog would be great! good luck! xo Nancy

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I agree, on the blog.

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I say blog. I totally want one!

pam {simple details} said...

Your blog! I'm thinking of a Christmas gift. :)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

numero 1 - i am very interested in one. great xmas presents!
number 2- i think on your blog or instagram. first few to leave comments get them (first 15) but give heads up first on FB, blog and insty?